Thank you for your interest in selling at the Waltham Farmers’ Market. We are a 29-year-old, volunteer-run organization. We run a friendly, rain-or-shine, outdoor market with a focus on farmers and food producers. We also have home goods and crafts vendors in the market. We generally host 5 produce farms during the season, 25-30 other food producers, and 5-10 non-food vendors.
The 2019 application process starts in February 2019.
Vendors we host:
- Massachusetts farmers
- New England-based food producers working in a certified kitchen, with serve-safe training/certificate
- New England-based producers of home goods and crafts, with a preference for Waltham businesses
- Waltham-based non-profits (fee waived)
We do not host:
- Resellers of purchased products
- Selling clubs: Avon, Tupperware, HerbaLife, Amway, etc
- Service businesses: chiropractors, solar installers, body workers, salons, gyms, etc.
TIME: The market is held rain or shine, 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM every Saturday for 22 weeks, from mid-June through October.
LOCATION: In the municipal parking lot at Waltham Government Center, 119 School Street, at the intersection of School & Lexington Streets in Waltham. Vendors park in the parking lot of St. Mary's.
SIZE: We attract an average of 1,200 shoppers per week. There are approximately forty 10 x 10 foot tent spaces.
OPTIONS: We offer vendors full-season passes ($450) and half-season passes ($275), on a space-available basis.
We also host guest vendors - the guest vendor fee is $120, paid in advance. This fee entitles a seller to attend up to 4 weeks at the market.
All vendors are scheduled in advance for specific weeks of the season. Vendors who miss the market, without notice, forfeit the fee for that week.